Skip to main content

Where can I locate a part for my wrench?


1 comment

  • Robert J. James

    I have a socket and ratchet set that I have used for many years, and they have been great. My problem is the box that they came in has broken the tabs that hold the closed. The plastic box has the numbers 33084. Is there any way to get another box, or get a newer box for my socket and ratchet set.

    Thanks you for your help !

    Robert J. James

    2703 Wilderness Dr. North

    College Station, TX 77845


Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk